Beijing ( 3 nights) - Zhangjiajie (3 nights) - Shanghai (2 nights)
- Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Ming Tomb
- Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven
- Zhangjiajie National Park
- Tianzi Mountain, Avatar Mountain
- Bailong Elevator, Ten Mile Natural Gallery, Golden Whip Stream
Departure Date: November 17, 2017 - November 25, 2017
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 1: Beijing (No Meal)
Arrival in Beijing. Meet and transfer to your hotel. Free for rest of the day.
Day 2: Beijing (B, L, D)
First visit Forbidden City, that symbolizes the imperial and traditional China. Then move on to Tiananmen Square, the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the biggest square in the world. After lunch go on with the visit to Temple of Heaven, the place where the emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties worshiped heaven and prayed for peace and harvest. Silk shop visit.
Day 3: Beijing (B, L, SD)
Full excursion tour to Mutinayu Great Wall, symbol of Chinese civilization. Then, go on with the visit to Dingling ( Ming Tombs ), one of the Ming Tombs, where 13 emperors were buried in Ming Dynasty. Afterward, a relaxing lunch in a local restaurant. Drive via the site of the 2008 Olympics to see the National Stadium and the sprawling Olympic Village. Jade shop visit. Then get back to the central city to hop on a rickshaw to experience the Beijing Hutongs - small alleys made by neighboring quadrangle dwellings. Tonight enjoy a Special Dinner featuring China's famous Peking Duck.
Day 4: Beijing - Zhangjiajie (B, L)
After breakfast, visit Summer Palace, originally a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty followed by a stop at the Beijing Zoo to see the famous Pandas - a must for all travelers to China till your later afternoon flight for Zhangjiajie. Arrival at the city of Zhangjiajie and you are met by our tour guide and you will be transferred from the city to to your hotel. Free for rest of the day.
Day 5: Zhangjiajie (B, L, D)
This morning, you will visit the highest mountain in Zhangjiajie, Tianmen Mountain, which is praised to be the soul of Zhangjiajie. It is also known as Heaven Gate Mountain due to a large natural ark and many Chinese people believe that Tianmen Mountain is the “Closest Landmark to God” from earth. You will take the cable car to the mountain top and explore the best scenic spots (Glass Skywalk, Guigu Plank Road, and Tianmen Temple), and then take the bus down on 99-bend road.
Optional: Tianmen Fox Fairy Musical Show ($80 per person)
Day 6: Zhangjiajie (B, L, D)
After breakfast start your visit on Tianzi Mountain, hiking to the top of Tianzi Mountain and do sightseeing in Helong Park, Tianzi Tower. Then go to Yuanjiajie exhibiting unbelievable and fantastic views; there are the origins of floating mountain in Avatar after that take Bailong sightseeing elevator world down the mountain, which is the world tallest one with the height of 326 meters. Then visit Ten Miles Art Gallery, the mountains by your side just like a real painting.
Day 7: Zhangjiajie - Shanghai (B, L)
After breakfast, begin your tour on Huang Shi Zhai. Take the elevator to the top of the mountain, where there are numerous lookout points for stunning views, from which you can see nearly half the peaks of Zhangjiajie. There is a popular saying goes like that if you don’t visit Huangshizhai, you can’t claim you have come to Zhangjiajie. Then take the cable down the mountain. In the afternoon walk along the Golden Whip Stream Canyon, which is the most beautiful canyon in the world. After dinner, take the evening flight to Shanghai. Met and transferred to your hotel in Shanghai.
Optional: Zhangjiajie Glass Bottomed Bridge ($80 per person)
Day 8: Shanghai (B )
Take this free day to explore Shanghai any way you wish - visit the staggeringly ancient displays at the Shanghai Museum, search for last-minute souvenirs in Yuyuan Market, or arrange to watch a gasp-inducing show of Chinese acrobatic.
Optional Tour 1: Suzhou 1 day tour (lunch included) - Suzhou is a city with 2500 years of history, and located about 2 hours away from Shanghai. Tour includes Humble Administratior's Garden (World Heritage), The Garden Canal, and Granqian Street. ( $120 per person)
Optional Tour 2: Disney Shanghai with Transfer - It is the first Disney park resort in mainland China. ( $130 per adult, $110 per child (height 101-140cm))
All good things must come to an end. Board a return flight back home and bid farewell to China.
Beijing ( 3 nights)
Sunworld Hotel Beijing
Zhangjiajie ( 3 nights)
Santo Domingo Hotel Zhangjiajie
Shanghai (2 nights)
The Bund Hotel Shanghai
- China domestic airfares (Beijing - Zhangjiajie and Zhangjiajie - Shanghai)
- Hotels in each city as shown on the itinerary based on double occupancy
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- All entrance fees as mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional and friendly English-speaking tour guide in each city
- Modern air-conditioned touring vehicle for all services
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure in each city
- All local taxes and service charges for meals, accommodations and transportation
- International Airfare
- Chinese Visa
- Service Fee: $90
- Single Room Supplement
- Expenditure of a personal nature
* The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.
* The tour will be guaranteed when there is a minimum of 6 adults
* Tour Deposit of $350/person
* Full payment is due 60 days prior to departure date
* China Visa are available for extra cost
* Single room supplement fee: $950
* Extended hotel stay/ airport transfer: $150/person
* This tour is subject to the terms and conditions.
* We reserve the right to change rates advertised without prior notice.
* The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.