Japan: 080-3586-8756
   US : (808) 728-7791      

Travel Info


No entry visa required for US passport holders going to

Thailand - up to 30 days.
Hong Kong – up to 180 days.
Singapore – length determined at the discretion of immigration officer (normally 30 days).

Entry visa required for US passport holders going to China, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, and Egypt

Chinese Tourist Visa

All US passport holders can apply for a 10-year multiple entry visa as Tourist (L).


(Now you can apply Chinese Visa in Okinawa)

1. Your Passport

You must send your actual passport, which must have at least 1 year of validity remaining and at least 4 blank visa pages.

2. Photocopy of Passport

You must provide a CLEAR copy of the information page of your passport in addition to your original passport.

3. China Visa Application Form

Click here to download application form, which must be completely filled, signed and dated. One form per applicant. Do not leave any areas blank but instead write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you. Hand-written application forms ARE NOT accepted 

4. Photograph

One color 2×2 photo, with a plain background. Photos printed on regular papers are not accepted.

5. Supporting Documents

You must provide Photocopy of round-trip airline reservation AND hotel reservation

6. Application fee

About 21000 yen per person (Cash only)

72  or 144  Hour Transit Without Visa

Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang Policy: 144 Hours

  • Designated ports: Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) and Hongqiao Airport (SHA), Shanghai sea ports, Nanjing Lukou Airport (NKG); Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (HGH).
  • Specified geographic area: Shanghai Municipality, Jiangsu Province, and Zhejiang Province
  • Effective date: Jan. 30, 2016

Beijing, Changsha, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Guilin, Xian: 72 Hours

International Airport
 Airport Code
 Specific Geogragic Area
 Hunan Province
 Guangdong Province
Traveler must have a ticket proving onward travel to a third country or region  (not the originating country and not in Mainland China) with a confirmed date and seat within the time limit. The arriving and departing tickets may be on different airlines. 
*For the 72-hour program, the onward flight must leave from the same city where you arrived. 
*For the 144-hour program, the onward transportation may be from any of the designated ports in Shanghai, Nanjing Lukou Airport, or Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport. If required, you must also possess a visa for the third country or region.

Okinawa-> Beijing -> Hong Kong -> Okinawa would qualify.
Okinawa-> Beijing -> Taiwan -> Okinawa would qualify. 
Okinawa-> Beijing -> Korea -> Okinawa would qualify. 
Okinawa-> Beijing -> Tokyo -> Okinawa does NOT qualify
Beijing -> Shanghai -> Hanoi doesn’t does NOT qualify.

*Duration of stop in third country is irrelevant 
*All cities except KWL, KMG, and SHE count the 72 hours starting from 0:01 on the day following entry 

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.